A Pioneering Spirit
Our founders were passionate about the science and engineering of water and they loved tackling water-related problems. That pioneering spirit has permeated through two generations of employees and guides us to this day. As a testament to their vision, we continue to serve some of HRS’ original clients after 38 years.
Our mission is to improve the condition of our clients and the communities where we work, create opportunities for early-career professionals who share our passion for water, and run our business both ethically and profitably. Our technical expertise runs deep and wide, and we serve a diverse and varied client base. These and other qualities allow us to provide lasting value to clients.
Our vision is to be the premier water resources consulting firm in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Solve our clients’ water issues cost-effectively and compassionately.
- Employ water scientists and engineers, mentor them throughout their careers.
- Philanthropy – donate time and money to water-based non-profit organizations.
- Provide leadership participation in water-centric professional communities.
- Operate our business profitably.
- Technical Excellence
- Crystal-Clear Communication
- Strategic Thinking
- People First
- Continuous Improvement
- Oldest groundwater consulting firm in Colorado
- Deep expertise in water quantity, water rights, and water quality
- Lower overhead costs
- Experienced and youthful leadership team
- Strong ties to academia (Colorado School Mines, CU-Boulder, CSU)